OCEAN'S DAUGHTER GETS ANOTHER GREAT REVIEW

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/886055339?book_show_action=true&page=1
Wow, it's another four-star**** review!
My novel, OCEAN'S DAUGHTER, receives another great review.
I am humbled, excited and amazingly blessed!
Just made my day!!

Thanks so much y'all for your support in diverse ways :)

F_50x66
's review
Mar 19, 14


This was a different read for me. It took me a little while to get into it, but by the halfway point, I couldn't put it down. It had a lot of "life lessons" in it about: forgiveness, "letting go and letting God," appreciating the simple things in life as well as the important. I wish the ending had explained a little more, but other than that I really enjoyed this read. Especially loved the character development of Ina.

No comments:

Post a Comment